Euclid Prime is a collection of high-impact, peer-reviewed journals in theoretical and applied mathematics and statistics. It is hosted by Project Euclid, an online platform designed specifically for mathematicians. The 2021 collection includes current content from 31 titles.
Project Euclid is a joint venture of Duke University Press and Cornell University Library.
- Perpetual access to purchased current content
- Term access to all available archival content
- Links from each article to MathSciNet (Math Reviews), zbMATH, and CrossRef
- Responsive web design for reading on any device
- COUNTER- and SUSHI-compliant usage statistics
- Interoperability through the Open Archives Initiative
- MathJax display engine for clear formulas in all browsers
- Library subscription management tool
- Shibboleth-enabled user authentication (for select countries)
Before orders can be processed, Duke University Press must receive prepayment and have a signed site license agreement on file, unless other arrangements have been made. Prepayment must be sent to
Duke University Press
905 W. Main St., Suite 18B
Durham, NC 27701
+1.919.688.5134 (ph), +1-919-688-2615 (fax)
Institutions will receive a confirmation email when access is activated.
Duke University Press requires a signed site license agreement for access to the Euclid Prime collection. Institutions that previously signed a site license for the Euclid Prime collection do not need to resubmit a license.
Any questions regarding the site license can be directed to the Library Relations and Sales Manager at +1.919.687.3655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Euclid Prime Site License (PDF)
Project Euclid provides institutional subscribers with COUNTER-compliant usage statistics. If you are an institutional subscriber and wish to view usage statistics, please visit Project Euclid
Individual Titles Hosted on Project Euclid Available Separately
In addition to the 31 titles collected in Euclid Prime, Project Euclid offers electronic access to a number of other publications. Please visit projecteuclid.org for information on ordering individual titles and for a complete list of open-access titles.